Thread: [Spoilers] BW092 - Junior Cup opening
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012 (7:59 AM). Edited July 7th, 2012 by Akio123.
Sadness forever...
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
A. Fair enough: Mew, lemme just go ahead and apologize I was in sort of a bad bad mood before (lack of sleep does that) and was sort of projecting. It was childish, and I would like to apologize. (I'm just apologizing Kenshin, not dragging it out)

B. I'm using people Iris seems to look up to like Drayden or Cynthia. For some reason, I don't think they just caught their signatures, you know? Like, I feel to be a Dragon master, yes you need to capture many dragon Pokemon...that said I feel like...okay as terrible as a comparison as this seems like a breeder, you have to raise the Pokemon to it's fullest potential. Again, I don't think someone who randomly caught a Kingdra can be called a Dragon master.

Admittedly, like a Pokemon master, it's a rather vague goal, but I dunno...she still seems like a bit of a novice. Then again, who knows? Maybe Dragonite will be sort of a weakling to balance things out. Or maybe it will be a more standard version of the Charizard expy this gen, who knows?
Made by the Amazing DialgaFan of Pokemon Mansion! =D