View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012 (04:08 PM).
Ice Type Gym Leader

Nature: Jolly
Lana's story continues.

The Elite Four!!!:
Spoiler:

Note, I did not bring any of my HM Slaves in as Item Fodders. I went in with only Monkie, Rosie, and Foxie.

Aaron: Monkie was able to take all of Aaron's bugs down with his Flare Blitz. I only had to use a Hyper Potion once during, and once after the battle, cause of that nasty recoil damage.

Bertha: My Rosie was able to take all of Bertha's pokemon down with her elegant Petal Dance. She only used up one Persim Berry, and with a Hyper Potion after the battle, she was all good to go.

Flint: Foxie took care of Rapidash and Infernape with her powerfull Waterfall. Monkie took down Lopunny with his Brick Break, and Rosie defeated Drifblim and Steelix with her Shadow Ball. My team had to work together to bring Flint down. (btw, I am totally an Ignitionshipper)

Lucian: Foxie Crunched Mr. Mime, Girafarig, and Alakazam as if it were nothing. Monkie was able to defeat Medicham and Bronzong with his Flare Blitz. (I used Monkie against Medicham mostly to break a Light Screen with his Brick Break)

Cynthia: The Champion was definitely a challenge, and the 4~9 level difference didn't help. Foxie took down Spiritomb with a few Waterfalls, even though Cynthia kept healing with Full Restore. Monkie crushed Roserade with his Flare Blitz, and then Rosie easily brushed Gastrodon aside with her 4x STAB Petal Dance. Monkie put up a brave fight against Lucario with his Brick Break, but Lucario got the upper hand and my poor Monkie fainted. Foxie then burst free of her Pokeball and, in a vengeful rage, Waterfalled the Lucario into the ground. Rosie put up a great fight against Milotic, and it took about 3 Petal Dances to bring the beast down. And now finally, I was up against Garchomp. I had to mess around with using some Hyper Potions and Max Revives to get Foxie back to full health, and that took a few turns. However, once I got her ready to go, it only took two Ice Beams to bring down that giant. And with that... I had won!

Play Time: 39:09
June 28, 2012 - July 7, 2012

My team, after defeating the Elite Four:

Monkie, the InfernapeLv.59

Nature: Naughty. Impetuous and silly.
Ability: Blaze
Item: Sitrus Berry
Move Set: Flare Blitz, Brick Break, Dig, Taunt

Rosie, the RoseradeLv.59

Nature: Timid. Likes to thrash about.
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Persim Berry
Move Set: Petal Dance, Toxic Spikes, Worry Seed, Shadow Ball
Beauty Ribbon, Normal Rank winner.
Smart Ribbon, Normal Rank winner.

Foxie, the FloatzelLv.58

Nature: Serious. Proud of its power.
Ability: Swift Swim
Item: Mystic Water
Move Set: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Ice Beam, Crunch

HM Slaves: Bibarel and Pelipper
Also carrying around Palkia just to fill in the last slot

Lana Trainer Card.png

ATTENTION!!

I am giving away all of the items that I do not need, since I am almost done with this Journey. I have almost all of the Plates and Incense, 4 Armor Fossils, a bunch of Evolutionary Stones, and practically every TM and Item you get from Regular Gameplay. I could also catch a few Pkmn Pearl exclusive Pokemon for you, if you want. I am giving them away for free, because if you don't take them, they will just go to waste. Just PM me to ask for something. The FC is 2623.9029.6759.

Completed Challenges:
Spoiler:

Solo Run: Dewgong (Blue), Dodrio (Blue), Kangaskhan (Silver),
Nuzlocke Challenges: Red, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire