Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon: Crimson Version
View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:30 AM
teejermiester
Minnesotan, you betcha!

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Make sure to add Stunfisk & Dunsparce! lol you have too because of your signature.
Well, duh. Plus, Dunsparce actually aren't that bad of pokemon if they learn the right moves. Stunfisk, on the other hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChikoritaMudkipz View Post
Love the idea of the story. It's unique without straying too far away from the norm.
I wish I could comment on mapping and tiles, But for some reason I don;t seem to be loading any pictures that you're posting.

I wish you luck.
Yeah, I needed to do something original, but I hate it when hacks go all unique and do something weird and crazy that makes it seem like it isn't even a Pokemon game. I love the concept of Pokemon, I just wanted to make a game that challenges your sense of right/wrong and makes you think a little bit as well as mindless battling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleH771 View Post
The graphics look amazing and the mapping looks very, very well done, I cannot wait for a Beta
Thanks, although none of the tiles are really mine, as I can't sprite from scratch worth crap. I edit them, change them a little, fix them up, but the bases really don't belong to me. I mixed and matched to create a unique style.

The mapping is something I take pride in, so thanks. that actually means a lot.

EDIT: I mean, not to sound conceited in any of this...

----------------------------
Beta 1 Coming Soon! ||||||||||

Last edited by teejermiester; July 8th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.