View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Already submitted my very first roleplay. :D I *think* I might be missing something because I was up at midnight working on it. D: If all goes well, then I'll be advertising it. xD

Also, I was about to VM you about that, Skyrim. xD Dang...is the competition that tough?

Anyways, while I'm here...I was busy doing other things so Imma catch up on the topics.

Are you interested in non-Pokémon roleplay? Do you only join Pokémon roleplays?
I think Pokemon Roleplays are the only things that keep me liking Pokemon at this time. Without roleplaying, I'd probably have lost my interest in the franchise. It's a good thing that I found something to do to keep my "childhood" alive while plugged into what I do best: writing.

As of right now I join Pokemon roleplays. I kinda don't feel like I'm at the level where I can join non-Pokemon roleplays, I'd rather wait till I've advanced enough to join in.

Would you like to see more original, non-Pokémon roleplays on PC? Or are you interested in roleplays based off other programs/games (IE Elite Killer's Elder Scrolls RP)?

I won't join as of now, but I'd love to see more of them just to follow. The work done by the many roleplayers out there (including Litany: A Song of Worlds) is just amazing. This section needs more threads and stories like that.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3