View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2012 (06:56 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Penance 'Defender' Malum

Penance sighed at Lyn tried to reassure him. "I know Lyn. I know perfectly well that you two know the plan, that you will carry it on. But... even the best laid plans often go awry." He sighed, "It will go wrong, has to. Know that now, but you both must adapt to any situation as well. Be prepared for anything. In essence, even have a plan ready when mudkips start to rain down from the clouds." He said with a hint of smile. "Now... if you prepare for that... you're ready for anything."

He walked back to the others, "Alright, as soon as everyone arrives, we'll head out. Remember what I told you all. The most important thing to do now is to think on your feet, just like in battle. Things will always change, if a part of the plan doesn't go down correctly, adapt, quickly. Our prime mission is safety of the brother, and the secondary mission is to get the prisoners out. Once that is done, we focus on the Sentinel and from there on do whatever you want. It'll just be another battle. Just like we have done before." He frowned, "Now, from that point on, we keep the Sentinel as far away from the forest as possible. Just focus on that in the battle and we'll be good."

He looked around, "Now apart from that, do your best, and we'll be good." He nodded, "Alright, that's all I have to say."