Thread: [Dead] Pokémon Apexin Version
View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:03 AM
~Angel~
Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickalooose View Post
Sounds interesting, but is this already implemented or do you need someone to make it?

I prefer HG/SS over all styles, so I would say do this, everything blends better in my opinion and overworlds are slightly harder to make then the older gens, due to more detail, but you can deffinitly learn quicker than doing BW overworlds.

Another question though, you seem to be very slow at doing the maps in stating you only have a few, on your website, unless you haven't been updating that! But a few maps that already need re-doing is going to be very long and slow in progression rate, but if you're still learning, good luck.

By battle style, do you mean how it's set out? How it works? Or just the overlay of graphics and what have you?
Mainly graphic's he is a graphic's guy so. And the Website has been updated :/ Sadly they do have to be re-done showing that I am working on this when ever I get time. My parent's hold me back from working on it late at night when I am mainly on. And I just switched over from B/W to HG/SS and am redoing map's right now. I am going to redo the character's after that. Event's will stay the same until all of that is done.