View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark shruged at Lucia's response.

"Ah I see. Sorry about that then. You don't have to tell us if you don't want. Blame me and my nosey personality. Hehe..." Mark said to her. "Ah well. i'll just keep an eye on Snype then as long as you watch after Roberto. We don't want any brawls going on in here." Mark said.

For once Able was seriously surprised at how long Tyro was lasting. He was talking for a really long time. Heck even Able couldn't keep up. She took it as a challenge though and continued to compete. So she kept talking and talking... she could figure out a way to make him stop when she wanted to.

Snype sat there and continued eatting. A tad nervous now with all of the threats and such. He was kind of tense. He scooted a bit closer to Mark with all the pressure.

"Hmm. After we eat we should all head to our dorms and head to bed. Another day of classes tommorow and all." Mark suggested. "I can show you a few of my TMs along the way. Or we could stop by my dorm and look at em. I might have left a few back there." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)