View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012 (09:39 AM). Edited July 10th, 2012 by Shootingace.
Lord

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by MiTjA:
It would be hard to imagine for anyone of the mentioned legends to give birth to anything else.

Except for Arceus crating a Palkia&co egg when breeding with tons of Unown of course...
I'm pretty sure Arceus didn't BREED with the Unown but just borrowed their power to help shape the universe i.e create the legendary eggs. So Arceus didn't breed. It can't. Unown can't. Therefore :

Arceus came first from the Big Bang egg. It probably needed someone to command so it created billions of Unown to keep it company since Unown will not drain Arceus' power. Then Arceus realized it needed more Pokemon to complete duties so it created the creation trio (Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.)

After they went to their respective dimensions to balance them Arceus wanted to create Earth so then it created Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza ( All the time with the help of THE UNOWN) thus came land and water.

It then created several other legendaries for some unknown purpose after going to sleep because it used all of it's energy.

Simple. Part of this was in the Jewel of Life.

BTW Mew can't learn Judgement which can only be learned by Arceus. Mew can't learn Fusion Bolt nor Fusion Flare. Mew can't learn Bolt strike too.
Actually there are several moves Mew can't learn.

Hacks i strongly recommend: