View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012 (01:43 PM). Edited July 10th, 2012 by NatureKeeper.
No longer active here.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NatureKeeper Send a message via Skype™ to NatureKeeper
Quote originally posted by Team Fail:
I think the Wii U will have more game genres developed for it tbh. Think of it this way:

When MadWorld first debuted on the Wii, people didn't tend to like it because it "ruined" the image of a family console. Now, look at the Wii U: There's Black Ops, ZombiU, iirc an Assassin's Creed title...

I think the future of the Wii U holds more game genres to cater to everyone's needs.
But will the other systems' gamers accept the console? You know how the average PS3 player is like: (Of course, I said the average- no offense intended to those who use their brain before judging a system:)

"loooool u nintndo fans r so dumb wii has kiddy games i play call of duty because its so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Or something among these lines. To put it bluntly, I don't think many PS3/360 players will accept the concept of the Wii U, they'll prefer to live on with their systems, and the Orbis and Durango in the future.

For the sake of all that's holy, Nintendo, why did you keep the same brand? I can so imagine the Wii U having a cool name like Nintendo SkyLine or Nintendo Ouranos or something. Seriously.