Thread: [Gallery] R a c h e l ' s ... .stuff.
View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
R a c h e l
Formerly Sapphiress

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Wow, I'm really impressed, your gallery holds tonnes of great graphics. I've gotta say the Toon Link one is my favourite, although I am a sucker for anything Link related xD I just adore the effects you've used on it, you've really emphasized his heroic nature which is impressive considering he's such a small and carefree character. I also adore the Castform banner since it takes adorableness to a new level and the cloud effect in the corner is really, well, effective. xP It's honestly pretty difficult to think of areas that you can improve on. When I first loaded the gallery, I instantly thought "Oh man, here's another load of over-used c4d effects", but you've got the balance of effects in the banners really well thought out. The only thing I would say (and this is being very picky) is that the text is often quite difficult to read in the banners. But having said that it is still completely legible in the large majority of the banners, so it's not really an issue, just something to consider in the future. (Main examples are the Lady Gaga and Squishy banners :3)
Thanks for your kind feedback! Haha I can't get the balance right with text - it either doesn't blend or is slightly illegible... oops. I'll learn! Glad you like the Link banner, I was so happy to make that one since I'm a big Zelda fan too xD