Pokemon Prestigious Platinum
View Single Post
July 11th, 2012 (12:12 PM). Edited January 12th, 2013 by Blue.
c'est la vie
Join Date: Jan 2008
Logo created by
R a c h e l
I'm sure you're familiar with my previous work from the exceptionally
popular hack, Pokémon Expert Emerald! Since this project went so well I decided to try my hand at another hack, using a game that I'm unfamiliar with in the field of editing I decided to go with Pokémon Platinum! I wanted to try and re-create the elements that lie within Expert Emerald and implement them into a Platinum hack and thus Prestigious Platinum was born!
This will be like my previous hack(s) where it will focus on increasing the difficulty and allowing you to capture all 493 Pokémon no strings attached!
My previous attempt to hack Platinum didn't go down all too well as I did not dedicate no where near as much time as I have to this one, there are many perks to this hack which I'm sure you will enjoy, I have thoroughly enjoyed creating this hack myself as strange as that may sound. Albeit some major setbacks including losing several weeks of work, however I managed to get back on track and finish it off!
- The difficulty of the whole game dynamic has been intensifyed, this means that every Gym Leader, Elite Four Member, Trainer etc has been edited! This also includes rematches with trainers and other important NPC's. I can assure you that every individual trainer has been edited including their rematch teams!
- All Pokémon are available in game, whether that be in the wild or via evolution, you will be able to obtain all 493 Pokémon.
- As you will notice with the download, I have compiled several documents which will provide you with ALL the information needed to know about this hack and how it differs from the original game.
- Many evolutions that require trade, happiness, items etc have been changed, not all but a vast majority of them allowing you to fill up your Pokédex! - You can find a list in the "General Changes" Document
- 70+ Pokémon now have changed Primary/Secondary abilities, these may be what I feel suited their persona or some may be from their hidden ability in the Dream World. - You can find a list in the "General Changes" Document
- 70+ have also had their stats increased, these are Pokémon that play an important role in these games, these will be the ones used by important characters such as Gym Leaders & Elite Four members. This is also to increase the power of those weaker who need a slight bulk up. - You can find a list in the "General Changes" Document
- Unfortunately my hacking skills of the fourth generation aren't so strong yet but you can still capture all 34 legendaries, you will find them scattered around the later areas of the Sinnoh region but with low encounter rates. - More details at the "Legendaries Location" Document
- There are only few but some Pokémon have a changed Primary/Secondary type. For example, Lopunny is now Normal/Fighting type - You can find a list in the "General Changes" Document
These are just some of the
*I want to say a special thanks to
The Grubby Pup
for helping me save my hack from going absolutely bust, providing detailed information and being a huge help!
Bugs & Errors
*On the lower tier of Route 204 there is a glitch regarding the wild Pokémon, this may be the case for some other areas.
*Where it says "Old Rod" on the Wild Pokémon Locations Document, it should in fact read "Good Rod"
Make sure you use the Base ROM that this hack was created from: (Pokemon Platinum US XenoPhobia) - Google it!
Also, ensure you are using the
to apply the Patch to the ROM, Tsukiyomi Patcher will be included in the download.
*To clarify, this patch is the full game, everything edited, final release etc. So go ahead and click the download below!
Patch & Documents →
Click Here to download The Game Patch & Important Documents!
'Cause i'm just holding on for tonight
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Blue
Find all posts by Blue
Find threads started by Blue
Ignore Posts by Blue