View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012 (7:34 AM). Edited July 12th, 2012 by Plasmette.
Master of Mediocrity.
Originally Posted by Ravenfreak View Post
It would be awesome to play as Tails or Knuckles, in fact it'd be cool to see classic Knuckles, and classic Amy as well. I don't think the rolling physics are off, well maybe they are a tad bit. But they're not as bad as they are in Sonic 4. :\ Dimps forgot how to program in the Spin Dash because back in Sonic Advance they did it right, however they messed it up in Sonic 4. In episode 2 though you don't really need it since Sonic and Tails have their rolling combo move, but it'd still be nice to see them fix that. xP Sorry for my mini-rant other than that minor detail I enjoy Sonic 4 both ep.1 and 2. xD
Try gaining momentum by rolling down a slope. I dare you.

Also rolling in Episode 2 wasn't fixed completely. When you roll down a steep slope, it works fine. But try rolling down a slightly slanted hill...try it.

"Effort? Whats that?" -Takashi Iizuka

Also the Archie Comics are doing a Sonic/Megaman crossover. But considering the lacklustre quality of the Mega Man comics and the confusing-ness of the Sonic comics, I'm not putting my hopes up.

Seriously, when I heard of a Mega Man comic, I crapped my pants. But instead of expanding on the games storyline, it was just a straightforward adaptation, with almost nothing interesting.
White FC: 1507-0464-0969