View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012 (07:35 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Birthday Thunder:
I think you took my post a little too seriously there friend. ^__^ I'm so sorry that my opinion generated such a reaction from you. That's not what I meant for it to do, as I strictly remember the OP asking what our individual thoughts were on the shiny charm. All I did was state my opinion, and what do you know? I get flamed for it.

I can tell your one of those people who expect to get a shiny with no REAL effort and are probably looking forward to the charm, and that's ok with me. You don't need to defend yourself by calling the game a kids game or implying that I have no life because I hunt for the shinies during long road trips or while I'm watching TV. Yeah, that really sounds like I'm a hermit who's life revolves around pokemon.

All in all, I dont want to start an argument with you. We both have our opinions and I respect you for yours. Please just remember not to call me out for following the thread's rules next time OK? ^__~
Hi, next time, if you feel offended by a post, report it. By responding you are 1) Baiting the other person so yes you want to start an argument,
2) are are being rude yourself and are not following the thread rules.

Also yes there is still a great deal of work to get shinys even with the charm. There are people in this thread that have said this.

The Charm also does not compare to the Poke Radar which lowered the Shiny Encounter rate to 1 in 200 with a chain of 40, so the charm has not made it any easier to get shinys than in the past.