View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012 (10:29 PM).
There is no "-tina"
Team Hoenn
Platinum Tier

Nature: Rash
The first episode was really good. I'm a big fan of both games and anime, so I've always liked the idea of a VR type game/system where it's like you're there in the game. So when I saw this (or maybe David told me, who knows) it was on my watch list right then.
And with the whole "If you die here you're dead" thing that'd be hard to swallow if you were one of them 10,000 people. If they have healers then I can see them being in very very high demand. And as someone who plays as a healer on MMOs it's not a role I'd want to play on SAO. You messed up, that person died... you killed them. Yea... no pressure...

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, anyone who's seen Guilty Crown knows how that ended. And most of us thought it was going to be one of them great shows. And by the end... yea.

Oh and I loved the OP to SAO. I don't know how many times I've seen it now.

Now here's what I'm wondering... Lapras why are you still replying to the thread? You said "give it a try when it's over.....or download the OST without watching.", and that should have been it. You just care about the music, or just want to watch it all at once. All you're doing now is putting down other series. Putting down Index, putting down Steins;Gate, AnoHana and by the sound of it Fate/Zero. And then you go off on the ratings on MAL "Well Steins;Gate is 3rd... these people clearly don't know what the heck they're talking about. lolololololol". Why do you think your opinion on things carry more weight then others? You've pointed out Steins;Gate twice in this thread, my opinion is... it should be higher up the list. You're quick to dismiss the views of others so I'm going to dismiss yours right there with your Steins;Gate views. And on top of that... anyone who gives this a 10/10 clearly knows what they're talking about when it comes to ratings...
So if you're going to watch Sword Art Online then good, have fun with it. If not then why reply to the thread over and over and bash other series while you're at it? Do you find joy in pissing off other people who like shows such as AnoHana, Index, and Steins;Gate?

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.