View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2012 (1:39 AM).
Hourai NEET
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
A lot of people thought that too, but if we're keeping this within a season of 12-13 episodes some things would be cut down. I DO hope there's Argo on Saturday's episode.
You too? I've been totally hoping for Argo to show up since she's effectively went non-existent after Red-Nosed Reindeer, and even then it was just "gave me information".

Biggest issue with going by just pages is that there's a pretty big difference in timings between talking and action. A chapter of action can easily translate to less than half an episode in that.

I've actually toyed with the thought of doing ALO/GGO at 6/6 on top of it, but there'd definitely be cuts and I don't want the quality to drop with that. On the other hand, it'd also open up the potential to start with Caliber to reintroduce the characters (cuz Sinon doesn't show up in Mother's Rosario), move to Mother's Rosario, and finish it off with the Alicization arc, though it'd probably be able to run a series on it's own given that it's going to be at least 3 volumes long.

Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
GGO will probably in the Season after ALO. We'll just have to do our best in supporting this series through ratings and demand. :D

LOL yeah, but people who read the LN immediately picked up on that and started spoiling Haha. xDDD
Unfortunately, if I'm putting support towards a series to bring the next one over, it's going to end up being Muvluv Alternative: Total Eclipse so hopefully Muvluv Extra/Unlimited/Alternative will be adapted, though my wishes definitely go out to SAO as well XD

LOL yeah, but people who read the LN immediately picked up on that and started spoiling Haha. xDDD
Oh man, you don't know the start of it. Since Total Eclipse is actually a side story to Muvluv alternative there have been some huge information drops coming from the people that have played through Alternative. Though most information drops is regarding background information since most people that have played it recognize it as probably the best VN of all time and have respect towards spoilers in that way.

Oh, I already linked to the full version in the concert video from earlier, I'm just waiting for the official release with better quality. Since LiSA was seriously in the middle of singing non-stop when she started on Crossing Field. XDDD
The PV will probably come out soon. Nico generally is ok with LiSA songs being thrown up there. Same thing actually happened at the Mari Iijima concert at Ohayocon last year. Ended up singing what we suspect is the next Macross anniversary project theme song.

Edit: Something I made to show some "KiriAsu" love, One of the best Pairings I've seen in like forever.

A truly envious relationship.

Sword Art Online Abridged: "From Bread to Marriage, a love story" (Still better than Twilight?)

1. The Bread

2. The Stew

3. Chapter 16.5

4. Marriage
Speaking of chapter 16.5......the transition between 16 and 17 was a bit awkward without it, so i hope for a good transition on that. (though I can totally see them implying that it happened XD)

Partner in crime and fellow singbot: the devilicious iruchii