View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2012 (05:59 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark sat there and listened the the three exchange conversation. Lucia was yelling at Issac about proper manners and how she felt about his pokemon acting like that. Mark was inclined to agree but he felt maybe this was a bit harsh. He liked a good prank every now and then but even he was a bit urked having his leftovers spoiled by Trapinch puke. Mark pinched between his eyes, a tad irritated.

"Ya know, you seem to be going by a pretty rotten stereotype Issac. I happen to be friends with a few Suicuiners that actually did work pretty hard to get to where they're at. Sure there's a few stuck up types but some of em aren't so bad." Mark said.

"And dude, its called common courtesy. I personally don't like having my dinner spoiled like its not a big deal. I don't think it called for a speech. For cripes sake you two don't need to make a scene out of this." Mark said.

Snype sat there a bit relieved something else had Roberto's attention and sat silently, not wanting to exactly get involved.

Meanwhile Able was ignoring the arguements going on and continued talking to Tyro.

"Hah, running? You'd never beat me kiddo. I'd be back in my trainer's dorm and back here before you could blink!" She said as she zipped next to him cheek to cheek.

"You wouldn't even know if I was next to you." She said as she zipped behind him once more.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)