Thread: [B/W] Train in Vain
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2012 (11:14 PM).
Wings Don't Cry
Maybe she's born with it
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Naive
It was only difficult for me at the start since I didn't encounter any wild Pokemon so when I had to battle Cheren again he was higher level than me. Then I had like 10 Pokemon by the time I was at the second gym since I wanted to check which Pokemon were good even though I could of just checked Serebii. By the time I got to the third gym I narrowed my team down to Snivy(yes Snivy) and Blitzle. If I didn't finish the fight with Blitzle's Flame Charge I pretty much lost. I got an Archen before I got to Nimbasa but that's not going to help much, but Blitzle's Motor Drive pretty much meant invincibility there anyway. After that it just got easier especially when i got the Lucky Egg. I also had Munna throughout most of the game until I got a Moon Stone, I just chose to not include it in my battle plans since it was so slow and normally got taken out before I could do anything.

This was the first Pokemon game I actually had to use some strategy to beat the gym leaders. Before I would just kill everything would brute strength, literally. ie: Tentacool shows up, I would still double kick it with Combusken. Couldn't do that stuff in this game until I got Archen.

3DS Friend Code: 5155 - 3990 - 6891