Thread: B/W: Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2012 (11:23 PM).
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Keyaki
Quote originally posted by Aerinoctis:
Thanks for the speedy reply, but...that wasn't what I wanted to do. I already know that if I did that method it wouldn't work. What I wanted to do was trade my Pokémon I have in Black to White, train them in White to a higher level (just slapping them in the Elite Four with an Exp Share or something) and then trade them back to Black. I know when you trade / trade back a Pokémon, it gives a welcome back message to the Pokémon of some sort, so I figured it would see that, hey, this little guy was caught by the trainer that it's being traded back to now, and it wouldn't require the badge because of that.
I see, but sadly the rules still apply. I've done it myself once back in Gen III.
This signature has been disabled.
200 pixels too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.