View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
I wonder if the "summer influx" is a myth ^^' the more summers I see here, the more echoing I believe I'm hearing in the halls of the RP Corner during this time. I'm probably imagining though xD At least 10 RPs get posted in every day, probably more, so it wouldn't really be fair to call this place empty.
Yeah, the summer influx isn't true for myself, but for others? Yeah, most likely. I mean, in the last few months I've seen a lot of new faces around here. I'm actually having trouble finding some of the old faces. \ö/

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
Haha yeah, new RPs give that exciting feeling... you know what feeling I mean. Excitement. It's darn hard to keep that feeling throughout the game.
I have to agree with what Zerin said here, mayun. xD

So, anyways, I dropped in to say hi and to welcome all of the new RPers (too many since my last real visit to name them all) and whatnot. It's a really great place to roleplay, and I hope you all enjoy yourselves. Sadly, I myself am probably no longer going to post here. Definitely not over the summer. Maybe a little visit like this one occasionally. It's just too difficult to keep up with such a large forum with as low activity as I have, lol.

Again, welcome to the community and I hope that you enjoy yourselves!