View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012 (1:02 PM).
This is how we live!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Starsprite
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
You know when I was younger I always thought it was kind of unfair on Magma to be using Fire when there's actually not that many different kinds of 'mon with that type. But then I added in Rock and Ground and it became a bit more sensible. But still, the Pokémon chosen to represent Magma are as limited as those pertaining to Aqua. Y'all really need to expand your range.
I just looked back over the Hoenn Pokedex, and there are a ton of Pokemon that could have suited either team (Well, mostly Aqua) that weren't used. I guess it was an issue of uniformity, perhaps? Maybe a justification for it would be that the two teams have strict guidelines for what Pokemon may and may not be used. Just theorizing here, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by okjoek View Post
Anyway what it showed was that in Singapore they take all the trash which created electricity for a city and what they did with the ashes was even more awesome. Get this,

They would barrier off a certain area of the coastline and fill the boxes in with the ashes which makes new land! Therefore Singapore would be a wonderful place to recruit for team magma =P.
That's pretty interesting, actually. Though I'd have to say, as a general rule, assuming that the general population actually cares, that any overpopulated country or country that seeks expansion might be a good place to recruit. This is assuming anyone cares, because there are a lot of people who won't have a second thought about things like the environment for as long as they live.

Those people obviously aren't going to be joining a team that is well...environment oriented, I guess.