View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012 (06:26 PM).
redriders180
Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to redriders180 Send a message via Skype™ to redriders180
Quote originally posted by Banjora Marxvile:
Some remixes are actually created using MIDI files. The site that was linked may contain some (if it was vgmusic, as I am unsure as to the site linked because this laptop sucks)
Quote originally posted by SpadeEdge16:
That sucks, cause you know there's all those cool battle remixes on YouTube and I was hoping I could use something like that, not just another song that's exactly like all the other original games.
I actually did something stupid...I never posted a link. I just edited my previous post to have the link. It was vgmusic, so good call, Banjora

Edit: I was actually going to say that .midi files are fairly easy to remix, since they are set amount of different tracks, you can cut and paste a bunch of different ones together, if you wanted to. I've only dabbled a very small amount in the GBA music, partly because I always play all Pokemon games on mute, so I might not be able to help as much as someone more experienced.

Superfan of Pokemon Glazed? Click here to join the official Pokemon Glazed Facebook Page!

Thank you for hatching the eggs!
Please view these dragons! Just click them and you're done!
If you don't help them grow up, they'll die...