View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2012, 12:18 PM
crystalzapdos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post
I would love to get an Emerald Remake!
And i would also love to be able to walk along with the first pokemon in the party like in HG & SS
Personally, I hated the feature. I don't care if it comes back, they just need to make it optional. I don't see why they just didn't do that in HG/SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
There's also the possibility that they may let you travel to both Johto and Kanto. Team Rocket was the main villain of both first and second generation, and should represent both. Though the likeliness of that happening is questionable. I mean, the main thing they'd work on is of course the story and stuff of the remakes, but then they'd also need to add post-game side quests in the other regions and stuff, and that may take a lot of time. Though I think it's something a lot of fans would want to see.
No, just no. We won't get another region post-game, except maybe a Sevii-Islands type place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post

They can't just keep doing the same thing over and over, eventually fans will get tired of this remake system and demand something new and considering there have been two already I think only one more is necessary. They've shown what they can do with B2W2, we predicted a third game but they pulled out two direct sequels so it's just as likely they can come up with something different which would bring in more fans, money etc.
I'm not quite following your logic here. How is a RSE remake necessary because theres already two remakes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
There would be no point in putting RSE or FRLG in the E-Shop considering you can play both RSE & FRLG on the DS Lite which are pretty similar to the 3DS, the graphics would still be the exact same.
I don't understand this either. So what if you can play them on the DS Lite? You can play lots a games on your DS Lite, whats your point?