Thread: Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby 2
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Quote:
This is cool, but wouldn't you start off with some fairly high leveled pokemon if you were the champion?
You start off with a level 40 marshtomp. Realistically, you'd need higher level pokemon to beat the hoenn elite four, but I didn't want to make it too high leveled. I was also going to start you off with more then just one pokemon, but I was having problems scripting it. I'm not very familiar with PKSV-ui but it's all I have available to use now. Now that I've been using PKSV-ui a little more, i could go back and change it, and I probably will.

About the sprite, I would change it a bit, but I suck at spriting sooo bad it's not even funny. It might be nice to have something a little different(that's why i used the overworld sprites from fr/lg) but I'd rather have the original stuff then a terrible looking sprite.

As far as the name goes... um hehe, I can't think of anything else. If anyone can think of something better, please feel free to post it. I liked Pokemon Monsoon, that's a possibility. Pokemon Ruby Rangers has been used though, hasn't it?

Thank you all for the feedback. It means a lot