A new writer looking for advice
View Single Post
July 15th, 2012 (8:25 PM).
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Inbred Mountain
Well, if you couldn't guess already, I'm new to the community.
Now, before I get started, I'd like to make a few statements about myself:
1. I am not sure what level I write at, but I hope it's at least high school level. If that's too high, tell me to lower it. If other wise, I'll try to make my writing more sophisticated.
2. I've never actually written a fan fiction before.
3. I've been playing pokemon, like I presume most of you have, since childhood.
Okay! Since I've gotten that out of the way, let's get down to business (and defeat the huns):
1. Are there any cliches I should avoid?
2. Are there any writers I should avoid?
3. What is considered 'Mary Sueish' here?
I thank you in advance for your help.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MMT
Find all posts by MMT
Find threads started by MMT