View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012 (01:17 AM). Edited July 16th, 2012 by Adventure.
h e r o e s
CS

Nature: Naive
@ Retro, I love your ideas!

I've been thinking about the rating for Checkmate. I set it to M, and this is what the source says about that rating:

Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language.

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.

The reason for it being M and not T like most of my RPs is that there will be weapons and you are going to kill things (even though it'll be mostly soulless imps and stuff) but like the rating explanation says, descriptive violence (like describing how the bone breaks when you hit someone's leg with a bat or describing what can be seen when looking at a wound and how much blood is streaming out of it) will not be appreciated. It's unnecessary in my eyes, really. And you don't have to be 16 in order to play xD age online is such an... redundant term.

Hope I made sense ;D anyone got questions about this, or anything else for that matter, feel free to ask.

paired to seeker
RPCPG