View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012 (04:05 AM). Edited July 16th, 2012 by Otherworld9).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
@Retro Bug - Well, I was also thinking about ideas myself, and I agree with you there. My character is too laid back and lazy and, well, honest, so Candice is able to appreciate the fact Vieve doesn't mind her quiet personality. The fact she talks a lot can make Candice wonder where she gets all these ideas and such, and sometimes she tries to talk more but ends up saying something weird. Candice wont like how she likes dresses and skirts, but she manages to somehow pass through that along the years, as long as it doesn't involve Candice being in a dress or skirt, she's fine.

@drunk - Well, my character doesn't mind being being offended or considered "lower than Ricardo," so they might get along just fine. I can see Candice constantly reminding him how much of a brat or fool he is sometimes, since she's so brutally honest and doesn't talk much. They're friendship CAN be like a rollercoaster sometimes. Being the person who "goes with the flow," she sometimes might just agree with Ricardo to please him, always avoiding fights that can happen if she doesn't. Candice can also enjoy being around him from the fact they both enjoy video games.

@Lt. Col. Fantastic - Candice isn't much into relationships, and never bothered to be in one since she doesn't want to end up like her father, who got dumped at a young age. Since he seems to be the "lover boy," Candice can probably surprise him since she pretends as if his charm isn't affecting her, but inside, she keeps it bottled since she's afraid of going into a relationship, especially since she's a tomboy and she just can't picture it. Although we could make Candice have doubts about whether she likes him or not. She can also ask Vinnie how he manages to be around so many girls, since Candice finds it impossible in her terms.

I just realized most don't like getting dirty, but Candice doesn't mind, which is probably one thing everybody might notice. xD

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
@ Retro, I love your ideas!

I've been thinking about the rating for Checkmate. I set it to M, and this is what the source says about that rating:

Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with non-explicit suggestive adult themes, references to some violence, or coarse language.

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.

The reason for it being M and not T like most of my RPs is that there will be weapons and you are going to kill things (even though it'll be mostly soulless imps and stuff) but like the rating explanation says, descriptive violence (like describing how the bone breaks when you hit someone's leg with a bat or describing what can be seen when looking at a wound and how much blood is streaming out of it) will not be appreciated. It's unnecessary in my eyes, really. And you don't have to be 16 in order to play xD age online is such an... redundant term.

Hope I made sense ;D anyone got questions about this, or anything else for that matter, feel free to ask.
I agree with it really xD I am very descriptive though, but was never into such violence...so I agree with you. And I can see where the age came from~