View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
I know I've been like super slow with updates lately. Not sure why, I just haven't been spriting very often. I've done a little poking around, but no results to show yet. I was working with Poke World, but editing the Koopalings has thus far been obnoxious. I'd link to a video of the work I did on it, but it's pretty bad and I'm usually against showing off work that the maker knows is bad. I'll try and tweak it to the best I can do when I'm more ready to tackle that.

Yet I finally finished up the over worlds for that RPG I'm working on. Next up will be battle sprites.

All 8 protagonists are now done. Ryu is the main character, dual swords and wind magic. Raizou is my usual big buff axe and lightning wield Asgardian. Shun-Yu is the wacky Chinese Hopping Vampire. Moonblade is a mystic sword user type. Ray is a mixture of black and white magic. Shroomette is a blatant visual rip off and healer. Vargas is the team mimic, he copies spells and what not. Ira is a black mage. The columns sort of represent the character owners.
Those are really good! I like the Toadette Shroomette sprites, but the Shun-Yu ones are also really good.

You going to get back to Fakemon again? I'd like to see some more of those old Fakemon re-made, especially #602 and #603. As for the ice cube one, I think it could use a better evolution, because the old second stage looks mostly the same.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.