View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012 (10:26 AM).
↓ B ↓ B ↓ B

Hey guys, just for fun, let's list 3-5 characters you like that will obviously never appear in Smash, preferably obscure ones. (So no characters like Dark Pit or K.Rool please. Yes they won't have a chance.) just for the sake of it. No 3rd parties either!

My choices: Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk), Pitcher girl (Rhythm Heaven Fever), and Linebeck (Phantom Hourglass)

I'd say King Boo too but he isn't really obscure.
Quote originally posted by Sector Revenge:
What's the recommendation? lol

I was just using Yoshi and I don't see what's so bad about him. His rolling egg attack is easy, you just have to know how to lead its movement.

Also I already told you yesterday but no harm in saying it again here: The biggest flaw with Yoshi is that his shield is the worst and he has absolutely no OoS (out of shield) options. So in the end he has to resort to camping, playing defensively, and being as far away as possible.

Quote originally posted by Breeze Wind Dragon God:
Super smash bros brawl... of course everyone knows i use Charizard i wouldnt be a dragon god if i didn't... sometimes i use Bowser though.
I really hope you actually use the other Pokemon and just Charizard. That's suicide considering how badly designed PT is.

Twitter - Tumblr