Thread: [B/W] Favorite BW Unova City?
View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haseyo View Post
Lacunosa Town. I was saddened how little there was to do there in B/W (slightly improved in 2), but the music and layout just seemed very nice to me. I'd like to live in a place like that.

You know, minus the whole non-gated community with monsters outside thing.
Spoiler:
The storyline is already over by then in B/W, while in B2/W2, you go through as part of the actual storyline. You actually have to go from Nimbasa to Undella and eventually off along the other new area in the game; correct me if I'm wrong, but Nacrene, Accumula, Striaton, and Numeva Town are off-limits until the E4 are beaten, am I right? Almost makes sense; there wasn't much in those areas before (other than two Gyms and a very out-of-the-way Challenge Rock that I used for financial gain while in the area), and there's even less to do there now if I understand, other than detouring through the Dreamyard.

I will reserve opinion as I have yet to see three of these areas. I don't really count the Pokémon League as a city.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Forever; July 16th, 2012 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Had to add spoiler tags because members don't want to see even "small" B2/W2 spoilers. :(