View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012 (08:01 PM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Sector Revenge:
So you're also gunning for speed too right? :D
Yeah, but it's not really just about speed, it's more about flexibility and agility. I don't want to control a tank, I'd much prefer a Ferrari

Quote:
So I got a strange image. SR=Shining Raichu, Sheik user. SR=Sector Revenge, Zelda user. xD The reason I don't use Sheik is because...well...I feel a lot comfortable using Zelda. I just like her movepool way better as it seems.
I love Zelda too! I don't use her as much as I use Sheik, but I definitely use her a lot. She's the kind of character that nobody else can even get close to because if they come within half the stage of me I just shoot them with an exploding fireball . Sheik is a more close-combat kinda girl, so they're just very different styles.

Quote:
King Dedede is actually not that bad to be honest. So I'd have to switch sides with Spino on this one, sorry Andy :X
Traitor.

Quote originally posted by Spinosaurus:
Forgetting someone?
I didn't forget about Sonic! I love Sonic too, just not as much as the others. He's definitely one of the fastest characters in-game and I love a lot of his moveset, but he errs on the side of probably too fast and not entertaining enough to make it into my top 5

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat