View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012 (7:07 AM).
Dracon Leader
Location: In my own little world, taking potshots at your little world.
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
I see... Too many problems with this than I'd care to list. But here's some of the more obvious ones.
  • There's no monetary item in this RP, so a salesman seems rather pointless, no?
  • I couldn't find any indication of whether Tradesman or Salesmen would be the right term. You didn't seem to indicate whether currency existed yet.
  • Moreover, with families that help within, they'd usually reject any outsiders. They also wouldn't charge each other for items.
  • Would a tradesman be possible then?
  • While the "gemless" deformity isn't quite an issue (it does add some individuality, which anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy) I feel your pokemon link should have all of its types and moves available to learn.
  • I supose I can keep it at just missing the gem
  • Your proof of reading... Only tells me that you looked at the map. Honestly, from your sign-up, it looks like you didnt read the plot or any of it at all.
  • I wasn't really sure how to prove that I read it all. I may have missed something when I read it. I'll read it over again and edit my post.
  • Lastly, a backpacker? I mean, in some RP's that could work, but an RP like this? You'd be roleplaying alone, backpacking through empty forests and interacting with literally no one else in the RP.
  • I work well in RPs when I start out only working with my characters, I prefer them to be a stranger to all the other characters so I can work up with all of them.
If you could help me work out my Characters flaws I'd really appreciate it. Just give me some time to reread the post so I can figure out what I overlooked the first time.

PM me for info about this project.