View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012 (08:48 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
I enjoyed the posts so far, and I'll notify the other three to post.

Also, I'll make a character for Sacred fire (One a few of you will be familiar of, I've used him once before!).

Quote originally posted by NV:
[*]I couldn't find any indication of whether Tradesman or Salesmen would be the right term. You didn't seem to indicate whether currency existed yet.[*]Would a tradesman be possible then?[*]I supose I can keep it at just missing the gem[*]I wasn't really sure how to prove that I read it all. I may have missed something when I read it. I'll read it over again and edit my post.[*]I work well in RPs when I start out only working with my characters, I prefer them to be a stranger to all the other characters so I can work up with all of them.[/LIST]If you could help me work out my Characters flaws I'd really appreciate it. Just give me some time to reread the post so I can figure out what I overlooked the first time.
  • With close families, money is useless.
  • The thing is, trading wouldn't really apply either. Families in this era did things for each other, they didn't put a price on anything. Understand what I mean? Everyone helps everyone, on their side of the family at least.
  • nothing says you can't primarily have the pokemon learn dark moves, and train dark styles and not ice styles.
  • Indicate something about the writing itself, as everyone else has done.
  • I'm just saying, a backpacker doesn't really suit an RP with a set area such as this one. You want to be interacting with others, at least some (I say that because there are a few antisocial characters).

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.