View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012 (05:22 PM).
Individualism in Normalcy!

Nature: Adamant
Julius

As Arti mentioned his hobby of cooking, Julius flinched slightly. He remembered when his mother had attempted to teach him to cook. Well, more specifically, he remembered all the failed attempts he'd made in order to cook. He could prepare natural ingredients easily and even memorized certain recipes. As for the cooking itself, however, it always ended up badly. He didn't know what he was doing wrong--he was so precise. He supposed that he just didn't have the 'soul' most natural chefs put into their cooking.

Julius shook off the feeling as the two asked him about his own hobbies. He had to think about it.

"I don't really have a 'hobby'." He admitted after a moment. "Aside from reading, I guess. I spend most of my time looking through all sorts of books. But I don't really have a talent for anything like cooking or painting. What about you, George?"