View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (1:59 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier
Nature: Sassy
Olivia Wolf - Plains
...Olivia wasn't that old! Was she?! Regardless, Olivia nodded to Kenshin in acknowledgement, continuing to follow along with seeming interest. "Well, alright! I guess I'll just watch~" She said, before noting it was already getting colder out. She had this sinking feeling that she would be doing a lot of pretending not to be cold this evening. Her fears were confirmed when they finally entered the cave and the temperature notably dropped. She responded after several moments by hugging herself and audibly letting out a shivering breath. Didn't it just figure that this was the place an ice pokemon would be at?

Olivia closed her eyes tightly for a moment in frustration with the cold, before summoning the energy to get over it and keep moving. "It's not too much deeper, right?" She didn't want to catch a cold, or worse. Could you catch a cold from being too cold? As far as she knew, yes.

Alex - ???
Alex listened to what Aloin had to say. ...Special attacks? As opposed to normal attacks? What was this guy on about? Was he--Alex just sort blinked, his thoughts momentarily interrupted as Aloin sent out an order. He was mildly surprised that Aloin's gallade happened to have a grass move on him. He watched as the move struck Seismitoad, sending the large pokemon stumbling backwards, where he literally had to move out of the way to avoid being fallen on as it collapsed. Regaining his composure after having dodged the pokemon's fall Alex raised a finger to rub at the side of his head as if confused.

He then quirked a brow at Nika as she took a turn to speak. Seriously? Her too? Well something was clearly up. They were both acting like.... like... Alex abruptly placed his fists on his hips, speaking a humorous tone and turning his head away as if he just couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Man, I almost can't tell if you guys are trying to teach me or make fun of me!~ You've gotta translate this stuff into English for me, because I don't even..."

He held up his hands in a gesture of helplessness, before something seemed to occur to him.

"Uh--Should I send out my next pokemon?"