View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (02:42 AM).
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chaos11011
I'm not quite sure if this thread still follows the '6 hours to double post' rule or if it's just for the BW Travel Journey, so excuse me if I'm breaking a rule ;w;

I trudged through Ilex Forest, grinding Pierce through the wild Pokemon along the way. I encountered a Kimino Girl and then Pierce kindly showed her the way out. I grinded a bit more until I found this one dude tackling the trees. He then responded that it wasn't a Tackle, but rather, a Headbutt! He then taught said move to Tiffany and Cindy!

Outside of the forest, I obtained the TMs for Taunt and Embargo, while being excelent TMs in competitive (Wonder Launcher Battles for Embargo), I decided to keep them in my bag and not teach them to anyone. I battled the trainers in this route and met up with Ethan, who then showed me the Daycare that belonged to his Grandfather. I registered his phone number - along with the Grandfather and Grandmother's phone numbers - and proceeded out the route.

Arriving in Goldenrod City, I decided to go check up on the Dept. Store. I bought the TMs for Thunder, Fire Blast and Solarbeam, I taught Thunder to Tiffany and Fire Blast to Cindy. To my surprise though, Cindy was incompatible with Solarbeam. Oh well, at least I can teach it to her when she evolves! Walking around the city, I encountered a Game Corner and spent my time trying to get enough coins from the Voltorb Flip, losing track of time in the process. I managed to get enough coins to buy myself a Sandshrew! I named the little dude Digit, as the Pokemon reminds me of Drillbur and this was a reference to shofu's Drillbur in his B2W2 playthrough (It also looks like "Dig it!", haha!). I then taught him Rock Tomb.

I am now exploring the National Park. There's nothing much so far, I saw a Bug Catching Contest going on, though, it was a shame I missed the sign-ups by 5 minutes. I did find the TM for Dig, so I taught that to Digit.

Cindy - Female - Level 19 [Blaze] @ Charcoal
-Ember, Fire Blast, Headbutt and Sunny Day

Pierce - Male - Level 18 [Keen Eye] @
-Aerial Ace, Fury Attack, Pursuit and Leer

Alexis - Female - Level 18 [Natural Cure] @ Soothe Bell
-Mega Drain, Grass Knot, Growth and Stun Spore

Tiffany - Female - Level 20 [Static] @ Shell Bell
-Thundershock, Thunder, Headbutt and Thunder Wave

Digit - Male - Level 18 [Sand Veil] @
-Dig, Rock Tomb, Swift, Sand-Attack