View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (08:52 AM).
If all we have is time then we'll be alright
Team Johto
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
I really don't think they should, and highly doubt that it'll ever happen. Of course the show is called Pokémon and is mainly about the Pokémon, though it's following Ash's story and his quest to becoming a Pokémon master, so replacing Ash and Pikachu would be more like ending the show and starting it completely over, and I don't think people would be too happy with that, considering a lot of people grew up with Ash and Pikachu.

I mean, just think how upset people have been with Misty and Brock leaving. They were both main characters, but they were also a tad of supporting characters. Ash is the main protagonist, and though there are many people that don't like him and the way he battles, I think the majority have grown attached to him. And Pikachu is kind of the mascot for the whole franchise, there is like no one who doesn't know the Pokémon Pikachu, even if they aren't familiar with the franchise.

Also, as much as I want to see an anime based off of the B2W2 animated trailer, I wouldn't in any way want to see the current anime replaced.