Thread: FireRed hack: Digimon: Operation Digipedia
View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (11:53 AM).
pokemon revenge developer

Quote originally posted by Epitaph93:
I'm not sure about this glitched route problem, but I fixed the tile errors. I'm gonna have to look into this glitch a little later in the week when I have time. Hopefully I'll have a patch for it by then.

I'm not sure about the master balls. That's mostly there for testing purposes. The running shoes do that because we haven't made a running sprite yet, and we changed the original character palette, so what you're seeing is a palette error that will be fixed soon.

That's exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for. I'll be sure to start making a list of these. Believe it or not though, it's kinda a benefit because you're getting an extra level of EV's lol.

Exactly right.

Gatomon doesn't digivolve into Angewomon yet because we haven't completed her sprite yet, but you can fuse her with Ankylomon to create Shakkoumon at Gennai's lab, or digivolve her with the firestone to Lynxmon.

Jyarimon will digivolve into Demiveemon at level 3 if his Attack is less than his Defense.

To help you out a little, I'll post the EVs of the first few digimon you'll encounter including those on routes 1 and 2, and the starters:

Poromon - 1 Speed
Budmon - 1 Speed
Jyarimon - 1 HP
Punimon - 1 Speed
Puttimon - 2 HP
Tanemon - 1 Attack
Poyomon - 2 HP
Tokomon - 3 HP
Chichimon - 1 Attack

We haven't messed with EV's yet, so really what you'll be concerned with is Tanemon and Chichimon. If you want Veemon, make sure you don't battle either of those pokemon with Jyarimon and just use save states to help you out. I didn't realize none of these Digimon had Defense EV's until now. I'll be sure to fix that by the end of the week since it's very important to the hack.

I'll start working on a text document to let you know how to digivolve most digimon too.
thanks man I'll wait for it & good luck fixing the glitches.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here