View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (12:41 PM).
Nature: Bold
Originally Posted by okjoek View Post
Oh, it doesn't matter, just love creating hypothetical situations when it comes to pokemon teams. Anyway, I was watching this show one time I think it was called "How do they do it" or something like that. Anyway what it showed was that in Singapore they take all the trash which created electricity for a city and what they did with the ashes was even more awesome. Get this,

They would barrier off a certain area of the coastline and fill the boxes in with the ashes which makes new land! Therefore Singapore would be a wonderful place to recruit for team magma =P.
Oh man that is pretty cool. Although I do worry a bit about what that may be doing to the ecosystems already present along the shore there.

Originally Posted by Starsprite View Post
I just looked back over the Hoenn Pokedex, and there are a ton of Pokemon that could have suited either team (Well, mostly Aqua) that weren't used. I guess it was an issue of uniformity, perhaps? Maybe a justification for it would be that the two teams have strict guidelines for what Pokemon may and may not be used. Just theorizing here, of course.
Could be, but that does make me wonder why those kind of strict guidelines would exist.

Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Great, I was waiting for such a club <3

Partner Pokémon:
Anything Else:
Water types have always been my favourite Pokémons.So, if I entered a team, I'd obviously choose the awesome Team Aqua. Maybe that a Earth covered with water only water sounds a little excessive to my mind but it'd be still better than if it was covered with land only. A land-only world would be really annoying, and we couldn't survive anyway... Then, I love Team Aqua's uniforms :3
Heyy welcome Mentalii~ With you joining Aqua and Magma are equal in terms of members once again. :D
Editor-in-Chief Mihira ♦ Reporter Viveka
World of PokéCommunity News Network

Harper ♦ Emil ♦ Capoeirah
Sorley ♦ Bree ♦ Adrienne
Ammédi ♦ Shi Bao