View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012 (01:06 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark finally arrived in the main Dorm Lobby for the Suicuine Dorm rooms. Well it looked a bit nicer then the Raikou dorms that was for sure but he didn't really care for looks. As long as he had a bed and food he was satisfied. Danielle herself apologized herself about the whole thing the same way Mark did. She mentioned how she had a competitive attitude. It reminded Mark of Valorie... he remembered he still needed to get in touch with her soon to say some important stuff.

"Hey don't worry Danielle. It happens to the best of us after all. I'd say you had a pretty justifyable reason for doing it. I'd be pissed too if I didn't have such a calm attitude." Mark said as he sat down on one of the chairs in the Lobby.

"Sure I'll come along. I doubt it'd really go a bad direction but I'll see about making it. I kind of wanna get in contact with someone tommorow." Mark said.

"By the way, do you two have Pokegear or something else along the lines of a phone? We can swap numbers if you like." Mark said as he pulled out a tiny notepad from his pocket and began to write down his Pokegear number twice. He ripped the paper into two and handed the numbers to both Danielle and Lusca.

"Send me a message when you can Danielle. I wouldn't mind hanging out with an old friend more." Mark said happily.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)