View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012 (02:55 AM). Edited July 19th, 2012 by alienhunterx.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by kevinbetch:
I can't move past the aqua grunts in Polar forest. After Archie tells them to "not let anyone in" I went back to heal my pokemon and then when I came back the grunts were blocking the path facing away from me; I had to beat them individually. And now they won't move. Help?
If they happened to block your path use walkthrough wall cheats or re-enter the portion of the forest again. See if it helps!!

Quote originally posted by Zarus:
How does Gurdurr evolve? I couldn't find any info on him on front page ...
Because the hacks intro all contains about the main version, you can't know about the C-dex one.
Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr at Lv 47-49.

Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
I had a reply to this, but just realized it's for Pokémon Black. I don't think we can trade here, can we?

EDIT: A quick Google search took me to page 131 of this thread, where I found:

Cyclone
To be honest let me made you clear one thing is that all the pokes are obtainable in this hack. so those pokes which evolve after trading now evolve through specific levels or elemental stones...

Quote originally posted by Monsterr707:
Please help guys i've been stuck for days. I just got the 4th badge and am stuck. I've watched the playthroughs on youtube, and it shows next that i'm supposed to go in the forest just East of Small Town, but Team Magma is still blocking the path.

how do I get team Magma to move so I can enter the forest.

Please respond
Have you completed the Team Magma event on Charpos Island? Tell me that first please

Quote originally posted by levinanth:
I can't find the entrance to the underwater cavern. And when I say I can't find it, I mean it simply isn't there. I'm on route U, and the 2x2 square where I'm supposted to dive simply isn't there. What do I do now?
Dude it still is there. All you have to do is to look closely because it consist on small patch of Dive spot at about north-eastern direction

Quote originally posted by Hacker Bisharp:
Can I translate the hack in italian?
Please respond
He might not respond you because he is been away for a year by now.