View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012 (12:25 PM). Edited August 8th, 2012 by Apotheosis.
the heroes of our time
CS

Nature: Naive

CANDICE

As you begin the installation, the process is quickly interrupted. The program shows you a long code of digits and letters and asks you to 1) give it to your server player, 2) type in the code the server player gives you in turn. You do this with Vinnie. Simply. Over Pesterchum. No big deal. Hardly worth RPing about.

The installation resumes, showing this screen and music as you wait:
((turn on 720p and fullscreen and it feels like YOU are installing the game lolol ))

Spoiler:

After that, the screen turns black and a single, green word floats eerily in the middle of the screen.

Spoiler:

The game doesn't seem to start on its own or anything. Suddenly, you notice that someone new is PESTERING you. A username you haven't seen before. VC? They have already sent a lot of rapid messages, before you even looked.

-- velociClamper began pestering archaicMiracle --
VC: you've installed sburb now, haven't you?
VC: the only thing you'll need to worry about right now
VC: is what to prototype with!
VC: very important!
VC: dunno how much time you have
VC: but you should have a lot!
VC: that was the point of sending you the files!!
VC: though time is tricky
VC: but yeah, the prototyping! of the kernelsprite
VC: eh, I'll talk to your server player instead
VC: he's the one who needs to know stuff now!!

-- velociClamper seized pestering archaicMiracle --
-- velociClamper began pestering archaicMiracle --
VC: right!
VC: put useful things in your sylladex, of course. the pink one!
VC: and decide carefully what to put in your strife specibus! the green one.
VC: it'll be the only kind of weapon you'll use!!

Okay...

Whoa, what is that? You suddenly feel a thin CHAIN hanging around your neck that wasn't there before. It hangs down over your chest and has two cone shaped PENDANTS large as thumbs, one cerise and one green... Uh, are those really pendants?
Spoiler:

If you touch the cerise pendant meaningfully with your hand, it disconnects from the chain and transforms in your hand into a wallet like thing, the size of a deck of cards! Still cerise. Open it and you'll find lots of card slots but only 5 pinkish cards, all which look strangely empty.
Spoiler:

Chaptchalogue card

If you drop the cerise wallet or try to leave it somewhere, it rapidly transforms back into the little pendant and attaches itself to your chain, as if they were strong magnets!

Same thing happens with the green pendant.
Spoiler:

Strife Specibus

If you let an item touch a pink captchalogue card, the card will absorb the item and an image of it will be displayed instead of the empty whiteness. Picking up several items of the same sort only takes up one card. If you try this with the green thing, the same thing will happen with the card there. Also, the word "kind" on the front of the strife specibus will change to say somethingkind (something being what you put on the card).

If nothing about this freaks you out,
then you're probably a
freaky person
yourself.

==> RP through this post in your own way. React.

------------

VINNIE

As you begin the installation, the process is quickly interrupted. The program shows you a long code of digits and letters and asks you to 1) give it to your client player, 2) type in the code the client player gives you in turn. You do this with Candice. Simply. Over Pesterchum. No big deal. Hardly worth RPing about.

The installation resumes, showing this screen and music as you wait:

Spoiler:

After that, the screen turns black and a single, green word floats eerily in the middle of the screen.

Spoiler:

Then the blackness fades away and the game starts up. No fancy menus or anything. You seem to have been thrown directly into the gaming interface. You find yourself looking at a room. Looks very realistic to you, greaaaat graphics!

The interface is simple enough... you hope. To your upper left corner, there are buttons for moving the view around, turn the view and zoom in and out. Then there are several weird looking buttons that say different things when you mouse over them. The SELECT one lets you lift up and move around stuff. Yeah, at least that's simple enough. ((ignore John in the background here...))
Spoiler:

And then there's this thing. Some strange items can be selected here. But what does it all mean? ;;
Spoiler:

At some point, you notice that someone has been pestering you madly for a while. With a chumhandle you don't recognize. VC?

-- velociClamper began pestering bemyValentine --
VC: server player!
VC: good let's get this rolling before **** goes down!!
VC: sorry
VC: I get told I should calm down, wait.

-- velociClamper seized pestering bemyValentine --
-- velociClamper began pestering bemyValentine --
VC: yeah ok, anyways!
VC: your client is online too
VC: so get building!
VC: you know, REVISE the world around the client. Build walls, stairs, doors, ladders, floors, roofs
VC: upwards!!
VC: oh wait first you've got to DEPLOY the free stuff!
VC: I forgot that was the important part in the beginning
VC: don't build yet!!
VC: man, I'm making a mess, aren't I?
VC: ok, I'm told now that maybe it's not such a hurry
VC: just ask me if you wonder anything, ok?

As if that wasn't strange enough, at some point (either before or after reading these messages) you see a human move on your screen. And not just any human. You've never met her face to face but you've seen pictures of her. It's... CANDICE. Your game is spying on Candice in her room.

If nothing about this freaks you out,
then you're probably a
freaky person
yourself.

==> RP through this post in your own way. React.

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends