View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2012, 05:08 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Played and wandered around Lake Zigger. I see lots of Water, and the cavern will clearly be returned to to Surf in. Making my first game map (this is where you see a general game love of mine, in top-down games I tend to make up the maps, something I can't do in, say, Black and White!). That map is forthcoming right here.

However, I found a couple of buggy speeches. Keep in mind I don't know if these are corrected in the 2.50 APS, but I noticed and am reporting them. If they're already fixed, don't mind my finding them.

I am looking f this to get fixed.

Indeed, the Pokémon rof. is a wonderful guy.

Also, I found a tile bug.

Look, Ma! I'm a Ranger!

That's just in the opening town. I'm a little worried where I'll end up walking in the first actual Route!

Oh, and no Trainers yet. So no discussion on that yet. Translation: the difficulty so far is PERFECT. You got the initial battle in there, that's standard (though I didn't expect only two turns for a KO). However, after choosing names, the Professor brought up in a speech "Diego and Diego"; if there is a Diego in the storyline, don't suggest Diego as a possible rival name at the start. In order not to be in the fifth element of confusion myself, I have to restart, and I'm only on the first town. I better pick a name like Tornado.

Also, I thought that was just Mew on the title screen, not a special type. Interesting.

Cyclone
"Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; July 21st, 2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Map link add.