View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2012, 09:59 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
Since you like grabbing them yourself (and since I don't know exactly what maps you want) I guess I'll leave you to it.
It's fine with me. It doesn't take long, and besides, I'm unemployed and it's the weekend, I don't have much else to do.

As for the first town now, it's exponentially better than it was before. Exponentially. I wish starter towns looked more like this, to be honest. I think B2/W2 is the first to actually make a bigger starting area, complete with an overlook out onto the Route beyond (Route 19) and even with a Gym and Pokémon Centre right in the town (just like you have it and a Pokémart, the earlier-gen version, minus the Gym, but lots of bars LMAO); I hope in the future Game Freak decides to stay in that direction and make more involved starting towns that can later be revisited for a future part in the story. Makes a starter town much more than someone's home that he never sees again (pending a trip to get his Running Shoes, visit the professor, or Flying).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.