View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2012 (9:59 AM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
Since you like grabbing them yourself (and since I don't know exactly what maps you want) I guess I'll leave you to it.
It's fine with me. It doesn't take long, and besides, I'm unemployed and it's the weekend, I don't have much else to do.

As for the first town now, it's exponentially better than it was before. Exponentially. I wish starter towns looked more like this, to be honest. I think B2/W2 is the first to actually make a bigger starting area, complete with an overlook out onto the Route beyond (Route 19) and even with a Gym and Pokémon Centre right in the town (just like you have it and a Pokémart, the earlier-gen version, minus the Gym, but lots of bars LMAO); I hope in the future Game Freak decides to stay in that direction and make more involved starting towns that can later be revisited for a future part in the story. Makes a starter town much more than someone's home that he never sees again (pending a trip to get his Running Shoes, visit the professor, or Flying).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!