View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2012 (11:32 AM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

The real shaymin meets mew, and goes off with it on an adventure! The Mew and Shaymin arrive at the Spear Pillar where I...POUNCE and still the Shaymin, before hiding under a certain lake with a bunch of loud guys. I tell the loud guys to brainwash Shaymin into thinking that it is Chainsaw Meowth...and they succeed! I hand Shaymin a chainsaw.

But the real Chainsaw Meowth(who is missing his chainsaw) gets angry and alerts the pokemon police about lake loudguy. But the police are failage and they all get turned into cookie dough by the magical Mew, who flies off back to Mirage Island.