View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2012, 05:54 AM
Rest
Showstealer Pro: Trial Version

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
1) People in showbiz getting pregnant. I honestly think this should be disallowed because it's so frustrating. You see so many great people with such talent and so much to offer just giving it up because they give birth and want to spend time with the little creature. I think this might actually be where my hatred of children originated lol - when Julia Roberts got pregnant. She was on the top of her game. Then she had to go have babies and now she's back on the silver screen picking terrible roles and being in movies that bomb terribly as though those years of child-rearing sucked out her brain.
I didn't like her in any film she's been in this previous decade ("What is this, Eat, Pray ****ing Love?!") but I've heard great things about her in Notting Hill and Erin Brokovich.

As for children, I don't know, Michelle Williams (<3) has had a flourishing career after she gave birth to her daughter, so it certainly isn't universal, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
2) Unnecessary additional Superman movies right after we just got rid of Smallville. Unnecessary casting of Russell Crowe in movies. This film fits both these descriptions.
You kidding? The teasers look great!

Hey guys, been a long time since I've stopped by C&M. :3