View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012 (11:42 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Mark nodded and told her his Pokegear number so that she could input it into hers. Mark half expected her to have some other device. Guess Pokegears were sold outside of Kanto and Johto as well.

"Well, I guess one thing I've been trying to do is to find a way to have all of my pokemon seemingly work together even while they aren't in battle. I think Able might have the potential to do that kind of thing but I need to remember what that move was..." Mark said. He had a few other strategies but he didn't want to give those away. Last thing he needs is for it to be used against him.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)