View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012 (1:22 PM).
Eevee of Mystery
Nature: Lonely
Meep (Suicune Dorm Lounge)

It was some time before Meep could calm himself down. He noticed that Heart was stirring inside his bag. She must've been disturbed by his worrying. After taking some deep breaths, he noticed that a kid with long white hair was sitting across from him and looking his way. This unusual attention made Meep feel somewhat awkward, but then he noticed the strange Pokemon beside him. He'd never seen one like it while he helped his father in the daycare. It must have been from another region.

That is a peculiar Pokemon, he thought to himself. I'd like to ask the boy what kind it is, but... He doesn't look very friendly... Maybe it'd be best to leave-

Before he could finish his thought, though, he felt one of the Pokeballs on his belt shake. In an explosion of what appeared to be cotton, Fluffernut appeared in the middle of the lobby, standing with an extravagant pose. Before he could figure out what was happening, the Flaafy turned towards the mysterious boy and his strange Pokemon and walked up to them. Meep then snapped out of his confusion and got out of his seat, bag in hand.

"Get back here, Fluffernut!" Meep exclaimed. "You really shouldn't bother random strangers like that!"

Fluffernut didn't seem to hear him, however, because he proceeded with his act and pulled a random quarter from the boy's ear. Meep then pulled him back and proceeded to apologize to the stranger.

"I'm sorry about that. Fluffernut here always does things to make other kids happy, but I know that isn't an excuse for disturbing you. I hope you can forgive us."
The Pokémon Trainer Academy

(PTA OOC, Page #108, Post #2696)

Foxfire - Ninetales (F) [Lv. 23]
Known Moves: Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Double Team, Heat Wave
Fluffernut - Flaafy (M) [Lv. 19]
Moves: Thunderbolt, Cotton Spore, Power Gem, Light Screen, Charge, Cotton Guard
Heart - Eevee (F) [Lv. 1] {Appearance: Gray Coat, Black Mane, Blood-Red Eyes}
Moves: Tackle, Helping Hand