View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012 (4:01 PM).
Arr ... shiver me timbers!
Silver Tier
Nature: Quirky
@Kiklion - Well, this is certainly well written! You do a fairly good job at describing him.

There's only one thing, though. Laurence really doesn't have anything special about him.... which isn't like how it sounds. He's just a tad boring. Nothing could really come out of him - sure, we as humans constantly change and grow - but he's, like, bare. I was always waiting for a "but" to come. Like: "he may be such and such in these ways, BUT he's the dovahkiin blahdey blah."

He's kinda plain. I feel like he needs something more about him, more sides to his personality. More juice. People are like boxes, with more than one side. But I feel like Laurence is one, maybe two sides tops? And they aren't that interesting.

Literally everything is fine otherwise. Can you please just.... expand? Make him more interesting?

Also, I noticed an inconsistency.... in his history, it states that he's great at rounding up people for his bar business. But, in his personality, he's more than a little awkward with people? Needs more fluidity.

Just come back to me with your edits if you're still interested. I really, really want to accept you since this was so well written- but my reasons just got in the way. :/
PKMN Collector Elwood (キヨシ Kiyoshi)

"The Abstract Gambler!"

»» Paired with Golgari ««

»» Quoted on The Underground's Splash ««

»» Please, Ask Me Anything ««

»» Official Credit Page ««