View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012 (07:11 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvictoX View Post
I want a mentor! :)

1. What boards are you most interested in?
The Challenge boards! I already RP and want to do some of those challenges!
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand?
The Challenge boards and the Emulator boards, I am still having some difficulty understanding some of the rules, and how people are posting pics of their pokemon and screenshots of their games, I would assume it is with the emulators, but thats why I want to know more about the emulator boards! to find out how to download/run them so I can play the Pokemon games I dont own! :)
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums?
Yes! As a Pokemon Researcher (cliche I know) I want to learn all I can about anything and everything pertaining to Pokemon!
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
As I said, learn anything and everything I can! I dont necesarily want to be the best, I just want to learn everything! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazmo View Post
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im interested in the challenges
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? Getting to understand the challenges and the hacking
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? I would like to eventually venture out into the hacking, and learning how to help people find solutions to any problems they are having in hacking a game.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Improve on my forum skills and hacking skills to help out the community.
For the both of you that are interested in Challenges, we do have Sydian who is more than welcome to take on both of you if you like. I assume the user I directed him to is no longer interested in mentorship, so I'll have to move on to you both. :)

In the case of Bazmo, since you're also interested in ROM Hacking we also have DrFuji and SwiftSign who are ROM Hacking mentors. Depends on what you're actually interested in.

Both of you let me know if you're still interested and I'll be sure to contact the mentors for you. :D

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler